Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Ordering records in the listview on the basis of date.

By
Ashmsh.M
on 12/21/13, 1:53 AM 649 views

How can be sort our record in a tree view on the basis of date. Ie this records that i create have three fields SO number ,customer name ,date ,. or last added records will be placed on first. (added data by using a many2many field).

ASP
On 12/24/13, 10:14 AM

Hi,

In a tree view if you want to sort records by date ascending or descending, just click on the date column of the table, you'll see a up/down arrow on each click. Similarly, if you want to sort your tree view by any particular field, just click on the field name at the top i.e., the column name of the list. You can click once or twice to see the sorting.

Try this and get back back to me if you have any query. Also please hit Like to this comment if you find useful :)

Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/21/13, 1:53 AM
Seen: 649 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM