Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Order Lines no more editable with view [Closed]

By
Mind And Go
on 10/12/13, 8:14 PM 613 views

The Question has been closed

by
Mind And Go
on 05/20/2014 09:19:37

Hy folks,

I have something really strange that I can't identify the source. On a fresh database, when you create a sale order, you access to the order lines through a form Later, with some additionnal options, it's no more possible to use the form, only the editable tree list is available. It's really annoying. I've searched in the views and didn't try something that could help Thanks for your help

Direct from IRC : <TheOpenSourcerer> Flotho66: They are, but you have to enable some of the other fields in Sales Orders.. I can;t recall the right ones but you can get a form... [14:45] <-- Streward a quitté ce serveur (Remote host closed the connection). [14:47] <Wiz_KeeD> Yeah if you change permissions it pops up as form again [14:47] <Wiz_KeeD> I think it's based on the group you are in [14:55] <Flotho66> Ok, I'll have a look to this and let you know

Mind & Go, Mind And Go
on 10/15/13, 10:56 AM
Mind And Go
On 10/17/13, 11:44 AM

Well,

Thanks to the community, it was coming from the user group. You need to be in the Technical Settings>Properties On rows It works,

Thanks

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/12/13, 8:14 PM
Seen: 613 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM