This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi all,

I'm missing something, for sure. I created a quotation, validated it into a sale order. This creates a delivery operation. But this delivery is set to "awating availability" whereas there are products on hand in stock.

When I go to the Inventory dashboard, I can see this transfer counted as "waiting" in the "Delivery orders" tile of the selected warehouse. I would have expect it to be in "To Do" and to simply have to validate the transfer.

If I check the picking type for "Order deliveries", both source and destination locations are set as expected. Products are in stock (with far enough amount of units on hand, with lots) in the source location.

Am I doing something wrong?

Discard

if you are using Odoo 10, in inventory setting under Location & Warehouse -> Procurements

If the below option is selected so check if you have another sales order deliveries reserve the qty.

"Reserve products immediately after the sale order confirmation"

There is other option under Sales setting, if this option is selected "Ship all products at once, without back orders" with the above points (have another delivers reserve the qty) you will see "awating availability" rather than "partial availability".

So check if you have another delivers from another SO reserve the QTY.

And whats happen if you manually go to picking and click on check availability ? Is it reserving ? If this works for you then you have to follow @waleed steps.

Best Answer

Hi,

Checkout this app: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/13.0/mto_required_stock

Discard