Odoo Help

Option "technical features", and "themes" missing in odoo 9 beta

By
pee
on 9/16/15, 8:28 AM 9,223 views

Hi,

I have installed odoo 8 beta, both from the nightly DEB's on ubuntu 15.04, as on windows 10 with the windows EXE.

1) I can not find the option to enable "technical features:

I followed the procedure outlined here https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-activate-the-technical-features-7650 ,

but there is no option "technical features".

How can I activate it?

2) I remember that odoo 8 had several  free templates installed from which you can choose in the web builder (spacelab, amelia, cerullian, etc). I can not find that option either. There is no choice of free themes offered.

BUT I digged into odoo9, and I see that the files for these free bootswatch themes are installed:

/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/addons/theme_bootswatch/static/src/less/amelia

/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/addons/theme_bootswatch/static/src/less/cerulean

/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/addons/theme_bootswatch/static/src/less/cosmo

/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/addons/theme_bootswatch/static/src/less/cyborg

/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/addons/theme_bootswatch/static/src/less/flatly

/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/addons/theme_bootswatch/static/src/less/journal

/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/addons/theme_bootswatch/static/src/less/readable

/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/addons/theme_bootswatch/static/src/less/simplex

/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/addons/theme_bootswatch/static/src/less/slate

/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/addons/theme_bootswatch/static/src/less/spacelab

/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/addons/theme_bootswatch/static/src/less/united

How can I enable them?

Thanks!

Good question. I've just tried to find it on a runbot but can't seem to find it either. +1.

Yenthe
on 9/16/15, 8:44 AM
Ray Carnes
On 9/16/15, 12:50 PM

1) In version 9.0, the menus previously available to members of the Technical Features group are now available when Developer Mode is active.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/16/15, 8:28 AM
Seen: 9223 times
Last updated: 9/16/15, 3:39 PM