Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

option dialog for reports

layal abishalhla
on 4/25/14, 9:33 AM 614 views

in my print button i have report ..this report has many options..what i need is when i order this report to open a dialog to an option that customize the report.. any help please

Hi Layal,

Can you pls explain a bit more. It's not clear what exactly you want from a report.

on 4/25/14, 10:26 AM
On 4/25/14, 10:38 AM

Hi layal,

You have answered your own question to some extend. You actually know what you want to achieve.

1) You need to create a wizard that shows the different options you want to have.

2) Based on the options, you would like to print a specific report out of different reports out there/ apply some filters or formatting changes to a single report.

If you have doubt on how to create a wizard, just follow the link

if you have doubt on how to print a report from a wizard/form, follow this.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 4/25/14, 9:33 AM
Seen: 614 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM