This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello community How can I differentiate lost opportunities from archived ones? If I use the Lost filter, the archived ones also appear, or vice versa. Is there a filter that allows me to see only the opportunities marked as lost? Thank you! I'am ussing Odoo 10.0-20161103 (Community Edition)

Discard
Author

Hi Pinakin Nayi!

Perfect! It worked correctly using the probability filter.

Thanks for your great help!

Best Answer

Hello,

Opportunity lost or archive has the same meaning in V10. Only one way to distinguish is if you lost the opportunity the probability goes into 0.00 % and active =False and if you manually archive the opportunity(by default field archive not visible) the probability keep as it is and active = False.

So if you want to search manually Archived opportunity then set filter Archived + probability >0 . And for lost opportunity set filter Archived + probability == 0

Hope this may helpful to you.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Consider filter LOST. Then add a custom filter : active is True ( that means opportunities which are not archived ).

Thanks

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi, Ibrahim

Thanks for your help, but unfortunately it did not work. By placing the filter Active: True, it tells me that there is no missed opportunity.

If I only leave the Lost filter, all appear, including the archived ones that were not marked as lost.

Can you think of any other solution?

Thanks again!

Discard