Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Opportunity form view problem :(?

By
Thomas Pham
on 8/30/13, 8:26 PM 616 views

Is anyone running into a problem when viewing their Opportunity in form view? When I clicked on an Opportunity in form view, I have to scroll down in order to view the opportunity, the top part is a blank white sheet.

Which version do you use? Did you make any change in the code? Can you reproduce the problem on other documents? Can you reproduce the problem in runbot?

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 8/31/13, 1:40 AM

hello, u have to provide details of your code to make us understand your bug...

Ali Ravani
on 8/31/13, 6:45 AM

Hi Fabrice and Ravani, I'm running version Version 7.0-20130313-002537. I did not make any changes to the code. Some opportunities in form view works just fine, but others there's a huge gap between the top part (stages arrow on the left and edit/create button on the right) and the form itself. We have to scroll down to view the form before editing and have to scroll back up after done editing to save. I'll try to post a SS when I get the chance. Sorry guys I'm not as tech savy as most people, but I'll do my best.

Thomas Pham
on 8/31/13, 1:22 PM

Yes post a screenshot. For me it's already different than you in the sense that stages arrows are on the right and edit/create button on the left unlike what you mention...

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 9/5/13, 4:33 PM

Fabrice, I mixed the two up, you're correct that the stages arrows are on the right and edit/create button is on the left. Apparently I cannot attach my screenshot since I do not have a karma greater than 30 =.. I'm the same Thomas that stopped by your office awhile back with one of my developer, would it be ok if I send the screenshot over to Igor and maybe he can forward it to you?

Best,

Thomas

Thomas Pham
on 9/5/13, 7:23 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/30/13, 8:26 PM
Seen: 616 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM