This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Our sales department works only on selling developed properties, and we would like to associate every potential with specifc products and not only state some random figure as "Expected revenue". So one would have hoped that we were able to select a specifc product as the object for the created opportunity.

Is this already possible and I have missed to configure something somewhere properly, or is it only at the stage of quotation I can attach the product to the opportunity?

Discard
Best Answer

I have created a little module for It.You can add a product in your lead and opportunity.

It helps you to view and group by all your leads and opportunities product wise.

It also automatically adds the product in quotation which you created from the Lead or Opportunity.

You can get this module from below link.Hope it is useful.

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/Leads-with-Product/

Discard
Best Answer

Add a many2one field in your leads/opportunities views tied to products with a one2many.  Then you could select the product that each lead/opportunity is interested in... Another option would be to assign a number to each developed property and use the tags feature in crm to tag the lead with the properties number... There is also a reference field you could use to refernce the property they are interested in...

I hope this helps.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello, How to transfer that product selected in opportunity to the quotation automatically.

Discard