Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

opernerp 7, forgot password & module warehouse

irna dewi
on 6/21/13, 1:55 AM 982 views

i want to ask again to the masters.

1. OpenERP if I forgot my password, how do I know the password? What I have to create a new database?
  2. whether the calculation can use the OpenERP accounting in many currencies?
  3. whether it can be made in the limitations on the entry of goods arrival manage incoming shippments?

please help from the masters. thanks very much.

On 6/21/13, 3:08 AM

I assume that you are on Linux:

Go to terminal: follow these commands:

psql -d yourdatabase_name

you will see screen yourdatabase_name#

type query ( select password from res_users where login='admin';) It will return you password of admin user.

irna dewi
On 6/21/13, 6:02 AM

thank you for the answer.

I've got the password, but why still can not login?

please help.

which issue you are facing?

on 6/24/13, 3:03 AM

the issue i am facing are : 1. when i want to login can not, but the username and password are correct. 2. how if want to limit the items that come in excess quantity in the PO? 3. how if want to use the currency more than one? such as the USD and EUR.

Thank you very much

irna dewi
on 6/26/13, 1:50 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 6/21/13, 1:55 AM
Seen: 982 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM