Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenOffice report designer -> PDF

By
M. Höppner
on 11/27/13, 3:13 PM 971 views

hello,

with your help I could design all necessary reports and store them as swx files in the system. However always when I saved one report as PDF I get an error message when I try to print this report:

__init__() takes at least 5 arguments (5 given) (<type 'exceptions.typeerror'="">, TypeError('__init__() takes at least 5 arguments (5 given)',), <traceback object="" at="" 0x48533b0="">)

Could you tell me what I did in a wrong way. I did choose send to server => unmark cooperate header => Select rep. type "PDF" and click Send. (for Quotaion/Order)

regards

did you create another module or you are working with default sale module ?

semah
on 11/27/13, 4:20 PM

the default one

M. Höppner
on 11/30/13, 12:10 PM

is there anyone who is able to create i.e. a PDF sales order, invoice or RFQ out of the OO report designer? I need your help!

M. Höppner
on 12/5/13, 1:02 PM

It is a problem with a textbox in OpenOffice (and maybe with the 2 pictures I have in my template)!

M. Höppner
on 3/2/14, 11:31 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/27/13, 3:13 PM
Seen: 971 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM