Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenOffice Report Designer - Invoice Layout

By
Thomas Hofmeister
on 2/11/13, 1:26 PM 2,170 views

Hi,

when I use the Report Designer and try to move the customer address from the right side to the left, the address ist cut off. Only the customer name is printed after I moved the fields with the Designer.

Is it possible to print the address on the left side?

Thanks

Same thing happens when I load a report from Server ("Modify Existing Report") and save it without editing anything. Is there a workaround?

Thomas Hofmeister
on 2/11/13, 2:39 PM

I am also having the same issue with OpenOffice Report Designer when i try to customize the invoice the customer address is disappeared and only the customer name is printing after updating to server, is there any way to resolve this....

Abdul
on 2/22/13, 12:46 PM
Thomas Hofmeister
On 2/26/13, 6:51 AM

I was able to solve the Problem myself. I replaced the adressfields in the report with the following code:

[[ (o.partner_id and o.partner_id.title and o.partner_id.title.name) or '' ]] [[ (o.partner_id and o.partner_id.name) or '' ]]
[[ display_address(o.partner_id) ]]

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/11/13, 1:26 PM
Seen: 2170 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM