Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Openoffice Report Designer error

By
Febardi Lompatan
on 6/11/14, 9:50 PM 885 views

Hello, I was trying to modify a report in OpenERP with base_report_designer and use the plugin to Libreoffice (I heard it's posible to do this) and and when I inserted the loop and the field in Libreoffice writer it will give this error when I try to print it in OpenERP:

name 'o' is not defined

(<type 'exceptions.NameError'>, NameError("name 'o' is not defined",), <traceback object at 0xb3d09fcc>)

I already try to delete the changes and gives the same result, can anyone gives a solution or better give me a link of tutorial to use this report designer?

Thanks for help

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/11/14, 9:50 PM
Seen: 885 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM