Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Opening POS Cash Drawer without printing Odoo

By
Hardik Patadia
on 9/5/14, 10:32 AM 1,780 views

Hi

In Odoo

If we want to open a cash drawer attached to a pos machine without sending the print command, how can we do that.

I don't want to print the receipt but to open the cash drawer. Cash Drawer gets open while printing is done, but i don't want to print anything and open the cash drawer independently. I know that printing triggers the cash drawer to open, but I want to open it without printing anything.

Does anybody know anything about this. Anything that can be done from javascript?

Regards

Hi Hardik, Have you found a solution? I need the same functionallity

ThinkOpen Solutions (Angola), Paulo Matos‏
on 10/21/14, 3:52 AM

Please, give a solution for this...

Juan Muñoz
on 9/15/15, 7:11 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/5/14, 10:32 AM
Seen: 1780 times
Last updated: 9/15/15, 7:11 AM