Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERPv7 Invoice Send by email delivery failed

By
Samuel Gervais
on 6/24/14, 5:12 PM 631 views

I would like to understand why when I click on Send by Email button when I want to send the invoice to my customer, the email is never send?

I noticed that when I go in Settings, Technical, Email, Emails, I can locate me email and it's in red. The type is set to Comment instead if email and the Recipients is ok but there is nothing in the "To:" parameter. 

Samuel Gervais
On 7/4/14, 9:36 AM

Outgoing mails are conrigured corectly and are working. I can send emails and the test connection succeed.

What I noticed is that the message sent when using the invoice send by email button is send as a comment and not as an email 

TypeComment

StatusDelivery Failed

Alex Gallien
On 6/24/14, 7:40 PM

How do you have your email settings configured? Specifically your Outgoing Mail Server settings? You can find this under Settings: Technical -> Emails. If it isn't showing up, enable Technical Features from Settings: Users -> Users -> Your Admin Account -> Access Rights tab.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/24/14, 5:12 PM
Seen: 631 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM