Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Openerp8 - management reports

By
fabienne mauri
on 5/4/14, 6:41 AM 2,102 views

hi,

I read about this new version "A new report engine editions (consisting of WebKit + + Qweb publisher) will facilitate management reporting and empower users in customizing and maintenance editions commercial documents (invoices, quotes ...)." But I don't find the feature easy customizing reports (invoices, purchase orders, etc.).

Thank you for your help

Hi Fabienne,

Why don't you try editing reports with OpenOffice or simply editing the RML file directly. If you need solution for any specific issue in reporting, Please do let me know.

Cheers

ASP:)

ASP
on 5/5/14, 11:11 AM

Hi ASP

I use OpenOffice to edit reports but Iit's a little difficult, especially on accounting reports.

I thought the management reports with version 8 was simplified. Is there another feature or module to integrate ?

thank you very much FM

fabienne mauri
on 5/5/14, 5:03 PM

hi ASP,

I just found out that the report is displayed in html format. I can not turn it into a pdf for printing ! How can I do ?

Thank you for your reply

fabienne mauri
on 5/6/14, 5:09 AM
fabienne mauri
On 5/16/14, 3:35 AM

Hi ASP,

Thanks, I find how to manage report but I have a problem with report Sales_orders. I can't print pdf report. I print html report sale_order. The configation in database is ok.

I have a message "Unable to find Wkhtmltopdf on this system. The report will be show in html.". I need to install a program. But I don't now how to do it.

So, I can print delivery_order pdf.

Thank you for your reply

Mind And Go
On 5/16/14, 3:49 AM

Hy Fabienne,

Personnaly, I use pentaho reporting https://github.com/WillowIT/Pentaho-reports-for-OpenERP because the design is very user friendly and there are some great ressources here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQPfPxwMHvUpWjq50hBrbKw

Hope it could help

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 5/18/14, 11:41 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/4/14, 6:41 AM
Seen: 2102 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM