Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP7: inventory analysis, show products with 0 quantity

By
IT
on 4/26/13, 8:14 AM 1,035 views

I want to know the real stock(Internal), and I don't want to see a location where there is no product(0 quantity).

If you do an internal move, and add a product to a location. Then change this product of this location to another. When you see the reporting / inventory analysis, with the options (Internal, Location/Product Category/Product/Lot) you get the location where there is no product in it (0 quantity). Is there any filter to get just the locations where there is product (quantity > 0)?

Maybe I'm doing it wrong. Is there any way for doing it right?

Does anyone know something about it?

IT
on 8/2/13, 10:28 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/26/13, 8:14 AM
Seen: 1035 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM