Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP7 - How to check database integrity ?

By
MTIITTD
on 4/15/14, 9:25 AM 1,049 views

When i try to add a module (Margin by Products as example), i get the following message :

Integrity Error

The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following: - deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it - creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set

[object with reference: Partner - res.partner]

How can i solved ths problem ?

Thierry

Can someone help me ?

Thanks.

Hengky Zhang
On 10/14/14, 8:32 AM

this is not database problem dude

the problem is with the constraint and field relation 

in your case the problem may:

1.the field that relation with res.partner object is not set correctly or blank or you are not allowed to delete it

MTIITTD
On 10/14/14, 10:41 AM

Hi.

Thanks for your help.

This problem occurs when i try, as admin, to "Apply Schedule Upgrade".

First i have the following messages :

- Your system will be updated.

- Note that this operation might take a few minutes.

- Modules to Update

-My_Report : to install audittrail : to remove purchase_analytic_plans : to install.

Thern when i click "Update", i got the following messages :

- OpenERP Warning

- Integrity Error

- The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following:
- deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it
- creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set

- [object with reference: Partner - res.partner]

Any idea ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/15/14, 9:25 AM
Seen: 1049 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM