Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

openerp7.0 add user model

on 4/19/13, 4:22 AM 1,053 views

i can't see my model in model list

__init__.py , __openerp__.py and lesson_view.xml is sure right, but i can't see my model

i copy a example from document alse don't work ...

| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
On 4/19/13, 9:09 AM

In order for openERP to see your module, you have to place it in the /addons directory.

Within openERP, you go to Settings -> Update Module List

Now you go to Settings -> Installed modules

Remove the filter installed, and type the name of your own module. It should appear here.

When upgrading your module (specially when you have modified the python code), you have to restart openERP in order for openERP to see the changes. Or you restart the whole machine if that is quicker.

thanks, but stiil did not appear

on 4/23/13, 1:20 AM

can you send me the code (zipped module)? I don't mind to have a look. mail: openerp at vandeneijk dot EU

on 4/24/13, 9:15 AM

i hava resolved the problem. There is some error in my __openerp__.py .
i use field 'init_xml' , 'update_xml' they don't play well, now i use 'date' .
Thank you all the same

on 4/24/13, 11:55 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 4/19/13, 4:22 AM
Seen: 1053 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM