Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP XML RPC Execute work flow return false.

By
Prakash Sharma
on 4/19/16, 1:38 AM 374 views

I am using XML RPC for my application , i want to do some task on my end on the basis of response .

Here is a sample  code  for order_confirm using xml rpc

result= models.exec_workflow( dbname, uid, password, 'sale.order', 'order_confirm', 12)
if result:   

do_my_task    #as result is always false ,do_my_task method will never called

I have try the same with invoice_cancel  and got False here also

result= models.exec_workflow( dbname, uid, password, 'account.invoice', 'invoice_cancel', 13)
print result #False

NOTE:
In both case my ODOO server do what is intend to do but it's always return False

hi @Yenthe , have not get the answer yet.

Prakash Sharma
on 6/24/16, 2:06 PM

can you display/show your database connection(script) and execute line(some code)

sarkar
on 6/25/16, 1:40 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/19/16, 1:38 AM
Seen: 374 times
Last updated: 6/24/16, 2:06 PM