Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP WebClient Erro code 300 in debug mode

By
ATSE ARISTIDE
on 7/11/14, 9:22 AM 945 views

Hi I have a problem with my openerp while trying to activate developper mode I got this error

{"message": "OpenERP WebClient Error", "code": 300, "data": {"debug": "Client Traceback (most recent call last):\n File \"C:\\OpenERP\\Server\\server\\openerp\\addons\\web\\http.py\", line 285, in dispatch\n File \"C:\\OpenERP\\Server\\server\\openerp\\addons\\web\\controllers\\main.py\", line 581, in index\nUnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 235: ordinal not in range(128)\n", "type": "client_exception"}}

Please help me to solve this

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/11/14, 9:22 AM
Seen: 945 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM