Odoo Help

openerp warning access denied (Document Type: Notifications, Task create)

By
abdulrahman Mohammed
on 8/19/14, 9:48 AM 2,008 views

I m using Nightly build V7 of Openerp.

my user A is able to send notification but it gives a warning message

Openerp warning access denied

The Request Operation Cannot be completed due to security restriction, please contact system administrator

(Document Type: Notifications, Task create)

I m not using Multi company feature and it works without warning when i mail from Admin user.

please suggest solution.

warm regards

Abdulrahman 

Odoo V8 commit 792b737f3faa16b3c5dab8674d89fb5c3987ff80. The same problem: user cannot confirm sale order and cannot find restrictions in the user that prohibits notification creation.

Daniel Blanco
on 5/11/15, 1:20 PM
Joel Germany
On 3/11/16, 11:19 AM

If you are facing this problem, I found that it is due to a 'shared filter' automatically created and applied to the user who created invoices...

I was looking for a good and permanentsolution then I found

\Tomas Parnarauskas' answer to this post

You can go to settings/security/record rules then search for 'not' in item... I am investigating the rest... cause it worked for me but I want to understand why and the effect if I disable the filter

Patrick Placentino
On 5/29/15, 5:02 AM

I am facing the same problem, only for one user, having the same rights as some others who do not suffer from this. So itis very frustrating for this user... I have actually found a workaround:

- delete additional subscribers who are not the user, and it works.

So I guess it is a problem of notifying additional subscribers.

I do not want to keep using this workaround, i want the additional subribers being notified AND the sale confirmed...

I hope my experience will lead someone on the right solution track...

Patrick Placentino

Suscribers? do you mean suscribers to what record? invoice I suppose...

Daniel Blanco
on 7/25/16, 6:31 PM
Sam path
On 12/21/14, 10:40 AM

Hi Abdul,

Even I'm facing the same problem..! did you find any solution for it?

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/19/14, 9:48 AM
Seen: 2008 times
Last updated: 3/11/16, 11:19 AM