Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

openerp warning access denied (Document Type: Notifications, Task create)

By
abdulrahman Mohammed
on 8/19/14, 9:48 AM 1,617 views

I m using Nightly build V7 of Openerp.

my user A is able to send notification but it gives a warning message

Openerp warning access denied

The Request Operation Cannot be completed due to security restriction, please contact system administrator

(Document Type: Notifications, Task create)

I m not using Multi company feature and it works without warning when i mail from Admin user.

please suggest solution.

warm regards

Abdulrahman 

Odoo V8 commit 792b737f3faa16b3c5dab8674d89fb5c3987ff80. The same problem: user cannot confirm sale order and cannot find restrictions in the user that prohibits notification creation.

Daniel Blanco
on 5/11/15, 1:20 PM
Joel Germany
On 3/11/16, 11:19 AM

If you are facing this problem, I found that it is due to a 'shared filter' automatically created and applied to the user who created invoices...

I was looking for a good and permanentsolution then I found

\Tomas Parnarauskas' answer to this post

You can go to settings/security/record rules then search for 'not' in item... I am investigating the rest... cause it worked for me but I want to understand why and the effect if I disable the filter

Patrick Placentino
On 5/29/15, 5:02 AM

I am facing the same problem, only for one user, having the same rights as some others who do not suffer from this. So itis very frustrating for this user... I have actually found a workaround:

- delete additional subscribers who are not the user, and it works.

So I guess it is a problem of notifying additional subscribers.

I do not want to keep using this workaround, i want the additional subribers being notified AND the sale confirmed...

I hope my experience will lead someone on the right solution track...

Patrick Placentino

Suscribers? do you mean suscribers to what record? invoice I suppose...

Daniel Blanco
on 7/25/16, 6:31 PM
Sam path
On 12/21/14, 10:40 AM

Hi Abdul,

Even I'm facing the same problem..! did you find any solution for it?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/19/14, 9:48 AM
Seen: 1617 times
Last updated: 3/11/16, 11:19 AM