Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP v7 / Windows 7: problem uploading attachments [Closed]

By
toff
on 3/13/13, 5:06 AM 1,660 views

The Question has been closed for reason: off-topic or not relevant

by
Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
on 03/24/2013 07:41:08

Hi,

I am using OpenERP v7 on Windows 7 (x64) professionel.

"Document Management System" installed

"pdftotext" installed.

I can see the button "attachments"

But when I'm trying to upload a document (no matter whether text, drawings or pdf ...) to a products or bom or whatever, the system keeps loading for long time and nothing happens.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

C. Meier

are you using the german translation? I've got the same issue with Version 7.0-20130316-002523, if I'm using the german translation and try to upload an attachment to a project task (from view)...

sulzi
on 3/17/13, 12:07 PM

I closed the question as it's a bug. Bugs should be reported on lauchpad.

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
on 3/24/13, 7:41 AM
sulzi
On 3/17/13, 12:10 PM

I found this discussion here answers.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+question/221163, but the overwriting of the translation did not help in my case... maybe I did something wrong.

Thank you very much for the hint :-)

Indeed, when I set to the english translation and then try to upload an attachment, this works fine. I have overwritten the german translation, but unfortunately without any change in the behavior. I have also installed a new database but also without any success.

Mayby an update to a newer OpenERP-Revision will help ...

Yours sincerly

C. Meier

toff
on 3/18/13, 7:10 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/13/13, 5:06 AM
Seen: 1660 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM