Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP v7 Monthly Turnover

By
Andrey Zarubin
on 9/13/13, 8:50 AM 1,051 views

There is a Monthly Turnover graph on the Reporting -> Sales. It says 'September 21306.7' . I don't understand where this number is came from. On the Accounting -> Customer Invoice I have 8 invoices with

Balance: 22120 Total: 27345

which actually means that 5225 already paid. Can someone explain me why the graph says 21306.7? The same number I can see at Reporting ->Accounting -> Invoices Analysis. I intentionally turned off all the taxes and set those to 0% where possible just to figure our how this number gets calculated.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/13/13, 8:50 AM
Seen: 1051 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM