This question has been flagged
1 Reply

(Solved: the default Master password was 'admin', you can't just enter the new password. You must first go to the last option on the "Creating a New Database" page, on the left side under Database Management, there is a 'Password' option, change it to the new password i wanted (ie: not 'admin'), then start again ... from 'Create' )

Hi,

I am getting these error messages, after entering all the details in the "Creating a New Database" page:

OpenERP Server Error

Client Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenERP 7.0-20130320-002355\Server\server\openerp\addons\web\http.py", line 203, in dispatch

File "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenERP 7.0-20130320-002355\Server\server\openerp\addons\web\controllers\main.py", line 769, in create

File "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenERP 7.0-20130320-002355\Server\server\openerp\addons\web\session.py", line 31, in proxy_method

File "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenERP 7.0-20130320-002355\Server\server\openerp\addons\web\session.py", line 98, in send

Server Access denied.

What i did:

1. I downloaded the file for Windows installation: openerp-allinone-setup7.0-latest.exe

2. Installed in Windows 7 (64-bit) PC

3. Start the pgadmin program, connect the database and entered the default password: openpgpwd. Everything is ok.

4. Click on the OpenERP icon, browser opened up with locahost : 8069 port

5. Typed in all the details in "Creating a New Database" page, the error messages appeared as described above.

Please help!

Thank you.

Discard
Best Answer

If "Typed in all the details" in your step 5 include putting the wrong password in the first field, you'll get that error. Try it with "admin".

Discard

yep it's working. thanks..