This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I try to connect openerp server by openoffice writer. I get an error message "group not found , create a group named openoffice report designer"

How can i connect to the openerp server? I use win7, the server is on my computer as well.

Thanks!

Discard

Problem Solved: --------------------- I've had the same problem and tried a lot of things, this is how it worked: 1) Install OpenOffice 4.1.1 in english US. (Not in your language) 2) OpenERP by going to Reporting > Configuration > Report Designer 3) Then click the “Download openerp_report_designer.zip”, it downloads a file without the extension .zip, you have tu put it yourself to the end of the file. 4) OpenOffice 4.1.1. -> Open the extension manager from the main menu by going to Tools > Extension Manager and Add openerp_report_designer.zip Then try it, and tell me.

Best Answer

Now base_report_desinger group are removed from version 7.

Discard
Author

What can i do, if i would like to make a report or modify a report?

See if there is a newer version of the openoffice report designer than what you have.

Best Answer

Hi,

To solve your problem, you may use your server address or wherever your Openerp installed instead of localhost per example: say it is at 192.168.0.10.

Try these and see if its solve your problem.

I hope this information is informative and helpful.

Good luck.

Discard
Best Answer

It didn´t work with the ip, it gives me the same answer.

Discard