Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Openerp Report Designer Error

By
mmycool
on 6/18/13, 8:53 AM 3,158 views

I am running openerp v7 and installed the report designer module. However, i am getting the error : <class 'syntaxerror'="">: invalid syntax (OpenERPReport.py, line 60), traceback follows /usr/lib/libreoffice/program/pythonloader.py:102 in function getModuleFromUrl() [codeobject = compile( src, encfile(filename), "exec" )] /usr/lib/libreoffice/program/pythonloader.py:149 in function writeRegistryInfo() [mod = self.getModuleFromUrl( locationUrl )]

... when i try to enable the plugin to my libreoffice Version 4.0.2.2 (Build ID: 400m0(Build:2)).

Is it compatible to libreoffice? How do i make it run here?

TestUser
On 6/18/13, 9:00 AM

Thank you Harmut...wanna check

mmycool
on 6/18/13, 9:02 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/18/13, 8:53 AM
Seen: 3158 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM