Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP python package (PyPI) dependency list

By
Daniel Reis
on 6/4/13, 8:49 AM 5,719 views

Installation instructions I have seen use Debian system packages to install the dependencies.

I would like to isolate the pyhton dependencies in a virtualenv and install them with pip. What is the list of packages I must install?

Daniel - did you ever get this list? I am looking for the same .. Thanks!

Les
on 10/14/13, 9:55 AM

Actually - I've found a number of lists from the anybox buildout recipes - just checking to see if they are complete

Les
on 10/14/13, 10:16 AM

patrick

--patrick--
| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
--patrick--
patrick
On 6/4/13, 5:15 PM

Why not adding http://nightly.openerp.com/7.0/nightly/deb/ to your sources.lst? In that case the dependencies will be solved by apt-get.

See here how to add it to sources.lst

Thanks, but that will use system packages to solve the dependencies. I'm specifically asking for the python packages to install into a virtual env, to be used instead if OS provided packages.

Daniel Reis
on 6/5/13, 7:15 AM

You can access website: http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/. This website have a lot of python packages to install.

OpenERP Vietnam
on 8/30/13, 6:52 AM

Ray Carnes

--Ray Carnes--
| 9 7 9
Greater Los Angeles, United States
--Ray Carnes--

Senior Odoo Analyst

OpenERP 6.1, 7.0 and Odoo 8.0, 9.0 (Since 2012)

Completed Functional and Technical Training.

Major Skills:

• Needs Discovery and Requirements Analysis;

• Function and Technical Specifications;

• Project Planning;

• Prototyping and Proof of concepts;

• Data migration;

• Configuration & Customization (UI and modules);

• Integration - data, business logic and service levels;

• Training and Knowledge transfer;

• Go Live support;

• Help desk;

• Version Migration.

I have over 20 years of experience empowering and enabling users with enterprise information systems that make a real and measurable difference in their ability to proactively manage their businesses and organizations. 

Ray Carnes
On 8/31/13, 2:26 AM

This is the list I am using for version 7.0:

python-dateutil python-docutils python-feedparser python-jinja2 python-ldap python-libxslt1 python-lxml python-mako python-mock python-openid python-psycopg2 python-psutil python-pybabel python-pychart python-pydot python-pyparsing python-reportlab python-simplejson python-tz python-unittest2 python-vatnumber python-vobject python-webdav python-werkzeug python-xlwt python-yaml python-zsi poppler-utils

Thanks Ray, but these are the deb packages names; I'm looking for the PyPI names to use with pip and virtualenv.

Daniel Reis
on 9/2/13, 6:34 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/4/13, 8:49 AM
Seen: 5719 times
Last updated: 3/4/16, 10:58 PM