Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP Online Edition API - is there one ?

api
By
Ray Tetlow
on 4/18/13, 5:02 PM 1,061 views

Is there a API for OpenERP Online edition ? If not, I am very surprised. Need to integrate between OpenERP and another system.

Thanks in advance.

Right - I saw that - but it wasnt very clear. I do not see any documentation anywhere on this - perhaps looking in wrong place though. Anyone know if this is getting replace with more of a rest api ?. thanks all the same.

Ray Tetlow
on 4/18/13, 7:25 PM
Ram Peri
On 2/28/14, 1:28 AM

The api is independent of whether you are hosing the solution or it is openerp online.

You need the following for API access URL, Username, Password, DB Name

You should setup the api used the correct values for URL, DB Name

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/18/13, 5:02 PM
Seen: 1061 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM