Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP on Dedicated Server with cPanel

Marty Langen
on 12/24/13, 4:18 AM 3,651 views

Hi there,

Is it possible to install openerp on a fresh dedicated server which has cpanel installed on it and hosts a handful of sites?

We would need to make sure that openerp can run alongside cpanel.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Check installation manual. I don't know any restrictions for dedicated server.

Leonid Kurbatov
on 12/24/13, 5:36 AM

I can not find anything... it was our hosting company who said this was not possible... I really hope we can thought otherwise we will have to find a different piece of software.

Marty Langen
on 12/24/13, 12:45 PM

Is it possible to connect via ssh to your server? If "yes", try to install openerp step by step https://doc.openerp.com/install/#installation-link

Leonid Kurbatov
on 12/25/13, 8:12 AM

cpanel? if you really need to run OpenERP, you have to do that in a dedicated server with access to the console. Forget any hosting solution. Any VPS (such as Linode) will do the job

on 12/26/13, 9:16 AM

Hi Marty, You may contact me Skype : Aric127 for any OpenERP related problem.

on 1/14/14, 12:28 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 12/24/13, 4:18 AM
Seen: 3651 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM