Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP / ODOO CMS bad experience even over Odooo Cloud !!!! [Closed]

bug
By
Zahin
on 8/14/14, 1:54 AM 1,144 views

The Question has been closed for reason: contains offensive or malicious remarks

by
Ray Carnes
on 09/10/2014 19:02:11

I am working around Odoo CMS, added content and manage hardly to correct it.

Then save it and all added content lost !!!!!!!!!

Odoo is just not giving me a good experience, Even its hard to manage design with CMS editor and UI tools.

ODOO SEEMS TO HAVE MANY BUGS WHEN I USE IT.

Suggest How to fix all, even page not editable as blog moved to back in administration screen then editable. !!!

Zahin
on 8/14/14, 1:55 AM

Even I had adding block, 1000 times need to go at html editor and then it fix design, even so many times it lost the content...

Zahin
on 8/14/14, 2:05 AM

I closed your question. Please read the guidelines: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/faq

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
on 8/14/14, 2:22 AM

Because of released code had critical issues, which reported here, you feeling bad & nervous !!! so you delete others question ! What the hell !

Zahin
on 8/21/14, 6:26 AM

FIRST FIX IT IF ISSUES EXIST, CLEAR THE OPERATION FOR PRODUCT THEN TRY TO DELETE THE QUESTATIONS

Zahin
on 8/21/14, 6:28 AM

Zahin, you're a moron. that's it! you're talk a lot of shits! Yes, there's bug in Odoo... but you don't have to be a fool because of it.

Rui Andrada
on 9/10/14, 3:32 PM
Amit
On 8/22/14, 7:17 AM

I agreed, unable to manage content easy way. Very slow odoo cloud and no security on customer information.

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/14/14, 1:54 AM
Seen: 1144 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM