Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Openerp + magento connector fiscal position issue [Closed]

Ralph LAvaud
on 12/8/13, 2:22 PM 889 views

The Question has been closed for reason: not relevant or out dated

Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp
on 01/16/2014 11:17:24

Hello all: I am trying to implement the new magento openerp connection. The new module is awesome and works much better than the previous solutions. The issue I am trying to solve now is fiscal position on sale order coming from magento. According to the faq, the module openerp-fiscal-rules should take care of this, but so far no luck.

Here is the behavior I see If I create a sale order manually, the fiscal position gets picked up properly with the openerp-fiscal-rules rules. All order coming from magento which should not have taxes applied, pick up the sales taxes fiscal position instead of the tax exempt fiscal position.

Anybody working with the new connector has a solution for this issue?

Can you give more details? Ideally an example with the rules you actually have and which one is selected in both cases would be useful to help you.

Camptocamp SA, Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp
on 1/16/14, 10:03 AM

Guewen thanks for your response. Turns out I was hitting a bug in the fiscal position module which has just been fixed. Everything seems to work now. I have OpenERP working with Magento and Magento working with Ebay for two clients. I will write up a blog entry to document the whole process since we don't really have a lot of real life example.

Ralph LAvaud
on 1/16/14, 11:15 AM

Ok, so I will close your question. I'm looking forward to your blog entry!

Camptocamp SA, Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp
on 1/16/14, 11:17 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 12/8/13, 2:22 PM
Seen: 889 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM