This question has been flagged

In our company we decided to apply OpenERP , now the group each one responsible for one department reading and search about this task But the problem I have is OpenERP in calculation Net Salary Not as the company work below I will describe How we need ______ for full time employees

1- each employee work 6 day in the week , 8:00 to 16:30 except one day from 8:00 to 15:30

2- each employee have basic salary and total

3- when employee be absence or take unpaid leave the detection from the monthly salary what equal that

4- we can change the salary for any employee at any time we want and give the effective date for new salary

5- to calculate Net salary for employee that has changed salary we calculate the salary for each day recording to old salary and new salary 6- some time we need additions to the net salary or deduction .

7- some time we have other critical changing that affect the net salary .

8- we intend to manage employee lateness and add deduction

I need your opinions and any advice if we can work with you or building new modules

Regards

Discard
Best Answer

In fact, OpenERP is always limited. The reason is that he offers the minimum functionallities for each domain. You have 2 choice for improve the comportement:

• find a communotary module who works like you want: http:// v6apps. openerp. com/
  • devellop your own module thank to the documentation.
Discard