Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP limitations and how to customize i

By
Maath
on 5/7/13, 3:50 AM 1,993 views

In our company we decided to apply OpenERP , now the group each one responsible for one department reading and search about this task But the problem I have is OpenERP in calculation Net Salary Not as the company work below I will describe How we need ______ for full time employees

1- each employee work 6 day in the week , 8:00 to 16:30 except one day from 8:00 to 15:30

2- each employee have basic salary and total

3- when employee be absence or take unpaid leave the detection from the monthly salary what equal that

4- we can change the salary for any employee at any time we want and give the effective date for new salary

5- to calculate Net salary for employee that has changed salary we calculate the salary for each day recording to old salary and new salary 6- some time we need additions to the net salary or deduction .

7- some time we have other critical changing that affect the net salary .

8- we intend to manage employee lateness and add deduction

I need your opinions and any advice if we can work with you or building new modules

Regards

vgze
On 5/7/13, 6:46 AM

In fact, OpenERP is always limited. The reason is that he offers the minimum functionallities for each domain. You have 2 choice for improve the comportement:

• find a communotary module who works like you want: http:// v6apps. openerp. com/
  • devellop your own module thank to the documentation.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/7/13, 3:50 AM
Seen: 1993 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM