This question has been flagged

How can I make OpenERP 7 only send eMails manually? I configured OpenERP receiving eMails. My problem is, that sometimes, it automatically sends around eMails I have already received. I can see this in my external eMail client (Thunderbird) - sometimes, there appear "new" eMails which are duplicates of other ones already received. How can I avoid this? I only want OpenERP to send eMails manually. If no send button is pressed, nothing should occur. Where and how can I configure that?

I only have one system user except of admin. This user has his eMail address and admin has another one (catch-all address for domain). User should receive eMails of his address and admin those of catch-all address. First eMail address is <username>@mydomain.de (no alias) and admin has got catchall address as alias. Maybe, my problem's reason is that admin has this alias, because the address admin@mycompany.de does not exist? Should I set up such an alias for the catchall address directly on our mail server - admin@mycompany.de - and problem will be solved ???

Discard