Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Prince Kwame Asamoah
On 8/18/14, 7:24 PM

Hi All

Hoping someone has come across this and can help. I'm running OpenERP version 7.0 and have the Accounting module installed. 
The problem is I cancelled and invoice, changed the cancelled invoice to DRAFT and made ammendments to the invoice. 

Before validation of invoice when I print the "draft" invoice, the changes I made to the invoice show up correctly but when I validate the invoice and print the validated invoice, the changes I made are not shown but the "original" incorrect entry I made are shown on the printed invoice.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

King Regards

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/18/14, 7:17 PM
Seen: 343 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM