Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Openerp Invoice and Credit Note

By
morten
on 3/12/13, 8:29 AM 2,836 views

I was just looking into openerp supplier invoice, according to openerp functional document when we create credit note for any supplier invoice it will automaticlly reflect on supplier invoice, but it was not. When i try to create a payment order in payment --> payment order and select invoice to pay, the invoice shows the entire amount, does not deduct the credit note amount. I have created credit note from Supplier --> Supplier refund. Can you please help me how credit note is handled in openerp version 6.1.

There are numerous bugs relating to Refunds - I don't know why this still isn't working properly. Something to keep in mind: Just like an Invoice is the INTENT to get money and the payment is the ACT of getting money, a credit note is the INTENT to refund. You need to pay the refund invoice to complete the ACT of the refund. I just tried for an hour with the latest version of 6.1 and couldn't this to work. I'll come back to this when I have time and dig up the patches we were sent by OpenERP.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 3/12/13, 11:29 PM

Hi Ray, thanks to look up in my issue. Before potsing here I have also tried several times to complete the ACT of refund. Hope Openerp will look into refund issue to help us in this refund issue.

morten
on 3/13/13, 7:57 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/12/13, 8:29 AM
Seen: 2836 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM