Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP Installation modules

By
Rebours Philippe
on 1/22/14, 2:30 PM 1,053 views

I test openerp V7. I have ubuntu 13.10 server install openerp j via the bazaar by nickel everything works against community modules for how to install them because if I go through modules / implementation I see the modules but I am asked to pay the gold support for the momment j want it so by 'Cancel' but I have the impression that the installation is denied? please help me thank you

no body to help me !

Rebours Philippe
on 1/23/14, 4:16 AM
Julien Laloux
On 1/23/14, 6:51 AM

Don't go through "Settings/modules/Apps". Go trough "Settings/Modules/Installed Modules" and remove the 'installed" filter. You will have access to all the modules that are on your server and you will be able to install it.

Rebours Philippe
On 1/27/14, 7:14 AM

thank you Julien it s ok

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/22/14, 2:30 PM
Seen: 1053 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM