This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

I'm currently trying to install the CRM module for my companie but i'm facing to a little problem.

After installing the plugin for icedove (~ thunderbird for "my debian"), can't push/create lead directly for my icedove. The only document type i can see and manage is "partners, hespdesk, claim".

Are there any way allowing me to create a lead (from icedove to openerp) ?

Thanks in adavance.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello

There is way to create a lead from Thunderbird in OpenERP. You need install a Thunderbird plugin in your Thunderbird

If you would like to create a new lead from an e-mail.In menu click OpenERP/Document menu so it will open window. Now click create document so it will ask type of document then select lead/Opportunity in selection and click on push button. A new lead will be created in OpenERP of the selected e-mail.you will redirect to that page once you create a lead

Thanks.

Discard
Author

Hi Mayur,

Thanks for your update. maybe i have to precise my issue : I'm working on V6.1 and V7 (experimental for me). With the plugin i created with V7 i can see from "leads/opportunity" in the list of document type in icedove, my question is : How can i update this list. For example i would like to add or remove the document type "Leads" from this list.

I somewhere saw that's can be done in openerp, but i have no more detail.

Can you help me please ?

Author Best Answer

Hi Mayur,

Thanks for your update. maybe i have to precise my issue : I'm working on V6.1 and V7 (experimental for me). With the plugin i created with V7 i can see from "leads/opportunity" in the list of document type in icedove, my question is : How can i update this list. For example i would like to add or remove the document type "Leads" from this list.

I somewhere saw that's can be done in openerp, but i have no more detail.

Can you help me please ?

Discard