Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP Human Resources: How to Create Applicants from Incoming Email Account?

By
Herve EGNAKOU
on 10/16/14, 11:44 AM 1,188 views

how to set my incoming mail server in openerp to receive resumes of candidates for hire by the Human Resources

Hamid Darabi
On 10/16/14, 11:56 AM

In odoo 8 you can do it this way:

1. Open Setting --> Configuration --> General Settings page
  2. Click on "Configure the Incoming email gateway" link
  3. Create a new record
  4. Enter your email settings
  5. On "Actions to perform on incoming mails" section you can choose to create a new record somewhere

i did it but i can't receive messages, how can i set it for receiving messages!

Herve EGNAKOU
on 10/16/14, 12:38 PM

This answer is for receiving messages. You can also use the built-in Jobs app and post your openings on your website which people can apply through and send you their resume. Go to your website, on top right menu find custimize --> Install apps then install Jobs app. Now you have a page for jobs in which you can click on Content --> New Job Offer

Analystik, Hamid Darabi
on 10/16/14, 1:17 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/16/14, 11:44 AM
Seen: 1188 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM