Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

openerp eclipse development

By
kais dkhili
on 4/12/14, 2:14 PM 1,688 views

i have installed eclipse and python and i have follow all the steps described on some tutorials but i get this error: Client Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\opdev\workspace\openerp-7\openerp\addons\web\http.py", line 204, in dispatch response["result"] = method(self, **self.params) File "C:\opdev\workspace\openerp-7\openerp\addons\web\controllers\main.py", line 761, in get_list monodb = db_monodb(req) File "C:\opdev\workspace\openerp-7\openerp\addons\web\controllers\main.py", line 129, in db_monodb return db_redirect(req, True)[0] File "C:\opdev\workspace\openerp-7\openerp\addons\web\controllers\main.py", line 109, in db_redirect dbs = db_list(req, True) File "C:\opdev\workspace\openerp-7\openerp\addons\web\controllers\main.py", line 90, in db_list dbs = proxy.list(force) File "C:\opdev\workspace\openerp-7\openerp\addons\web\session.py", line 30, in proxy_method result = self.session.send(self.service_name, method, *args) File "C:\opdev\workspace\openerp-7\openerp\addons\web\session.py", line 103, in send raise xmlrpclib.Fault(openerp.tools.ustr(e), formatted_info)

Server Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\opdev\workspace\openerp-7\openerp\addons\web\session.py", line 89, in send return openerp.netsvc.dispatch_rpc(service_name, method, args) File "C:\opdev\workspace\openerp-7\openerp\netsvc.py", line 296, in dispatch_rpc result = ExportService.getService(service_name).dispatch(method, params) File "C:\opdev\workspace\openerp-7\openerp\service\web_services.py", line 122, in dispatch return fn(params) File "C:\opdev\workspace\openerp-7\openerp\service\web_services.py", line 359, in exp_list cr = db.cursor() File "C:\opdev\workspace\openerp-7\openerp\sql_db.py", line 484, in cursor return Cursor(self.__pool, self.dbname, serialized=serialized) File "C:\opdev\workspace\openerp-7\openerp\sql_db.py", line 182, in __init__ self._cnx = pool.borrow(dsn(dbname)) File "C:\opdev\workspace\openerp-7\openerp\sql_db.py", line 377, in _locked return fun(self, *args, *kwargs) File "C:\opdev\workspace\openerp-7\openerp\sql_db.py", line 440, in borrow result = psycopg2.connect(dsn=dsn, connection_factory=PsycoConnection) File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\psycopg2__init__.py", line 178, in connect return _connect(dsn, connection_factory=connection_factory, async=async) OperationalError: fe_sendauth: no password supplied i have created another user but always i have the some error, please someone help me

this is the error printed in the console of eclipse : OperationalError: fe_sendauth: no password supplied

kais dkhili
on 4/12/14, 2:19 PM

this is the error printed in the console of eclipse : OperationalError: fe_sendauth: no password supplied

kais dkhili
on 4/12/14, 2:24 PM
Hannes Smit
On 8/28/14, 9:29 AM

This might have to do something with you superadmin password (the postgres DB password). 

Did you try to run the openerp-server without eclipse?

I think your missing configuration file/parameters.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/12/14, 2:14 PM
Seen: 1688 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM