Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Openerp doesn't showing popups messages and notifications

By
Hammad hussain qureshi
on 3/10/15, 6:05 AM 697 views

Openerp server not showing any popup notification or message. It shows a spinner continously unless I restart the page but on my openerp log file the messages and notifications are properly showing. I have tried to solve it by creating a new db , reinstalling addons, upgrading addons etc but still it showing a spinner. Is there's any way to fix this type of script errors in openerp??

It just got problem with my openerp server, after reinstalling its back to its previous perfect behaviour

Martin Temmink
On 3/10/15, 6:35 PM

The spinner is showing because openerp has not "yet" completed his task. you should check in your logfile if there is maybe an error wich prevent OpenERP/Odoo from finishing the task.

sometimes if you don't get any information at all a database update will solve some minor issues.

just googled openerp database update from commandline.

if you find this information usefull, then please give me an thumbs up vote!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/10/15, 6:05 AM
Seen: 697 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM