This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Dear sir

i im in kuwait and we need 4 decimal i did the Decimal Accuracy in Database Structure in the settings all in to 4 still showing me in the point of sale 2 the following.

selling price in the invoice 2.532 and it shows in the point of sale 2.530

Product Price 4 Discount 4 Account 4 Stock Weight 4 Product Unit of Measure 4 Product UoS 4 Payment Term 6 Shipping Delay 4 Point Of Sale 4

i am using linux if i need to edit any thing please just tell me and i will do it,

your reply will be appreciated.

best regards

Discard
Author

thanks to mr AHmad

Author
change your Account precision to 4 "you already did that"
change your default company currency Rounding Factor to 0.0001, You can find it under Settings ->Configuration ->Accounting ->Options, Default company currency.
on the file /addons/point_of_sale/static/src/js, open the widget_base.js and make these changes:
    line 25 

this.currency = {symbol: '$', position: 'after', rounding: 0.0001}; // change the 0.01 to 0.0001
    line 32 

amount = Math.round(amount*10000)/10000; // change 100 to 10000
Best Answer

Hello,

• change your Account precision to 4 "you already did that"
  • change your default company currency Rounding Factor to 0.0001, You can find it under Settings ->Configuration ->Accounting ->Options, Default company currency.
  • on the file /addons/point_of_sale/static/src/js, open the widget_base.js and make these changes:
    • line 25

this.currency = {symbol: '$', position: 'after', rounding: 0.0001}; // change the 0.01 to 0.0001

• line 32

amount = Math.round(amount*10000)/10000; // change 100 to 10000

then update your module

I hope this could helps

Regards...

Discard
Best Answer

go to configuration menu

then Accounting sub menu

There you will be able to set the number of decimals

Discard