Help

OpenERP.com - change URL of Company under my account

Mark Lewis

When I go to Open ERP.com and sign in, I get a view of my accounts. I click on my company and I get an error. Can I make it reference my local company on port 8069?

Discard
3 Answers
Higor Vaz
Best Answer

asas

1 Comment
Discard
Higor Vaz
-

delete please

Ray Carnes
Best Answer

You can't change the URL once the company has been added - it is created from the URL of the system you are using when you install your first App.

Discard
Victor Admin
Best Answer

You actually CAN do this, I found the answer on this site after frantically searching forever, and although very illusive, it is actually incredibly simple. (I can't post the link cause I don't have karma yet, but thanks to Andreas for posting this originally)

You go to Settings > Paremeters > System Paremeters Edit web.base.url to be whatever URL you want to be in the link to your OpenERP server when emails are sent out in Portal invites, system notification, password resets, etc.

This should really be more obvious, and something that can be set from Company Settings, as I imagine nearly all instances of OpenERP with a public-facing portal start off on a private LAN and need to have this settings changed before going live

1 Comment
Discard
E.R. Spada II
-

This is correct for v8