Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP Client Error : Not implemented

By
Siyasanga Sigila
on 8/6/13, 12:31 PM 1,030 views

Hello everyone, I've just installed OpenERP on my machine so it's running on localhost. The installation went well and things are looking good so far. My problem is that I want to install some modules listed under the APPS tab. When I click "install" on the app icon it gives an error "OpenERP Client Error" and then below that error it says "Not Implemented". What could be the problem?? Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

do you mind sharing the openerp-server.log file?

Gustavo
on 8/6/13, 1:00 PM

Please send me your personal e-mail address so that I can mail you the log file. Seemingly I cannot attach it here

Siyasanga Sigila
on 8/7/13, 4:53 AM

I am having the same issue. Have you resolved this yet?

Nathan Woroniuk
on 8/14/13, 6:43 AM

If it makes any difference to you; it seems that things are all kinds of broken in IE10 and still a bit messed up in Chrome and IE9. This is one of the errors I saw on a fresh install - but I can't logon to the openerp site and navigate here without using the redirect (from the smaller logon link) either way. Also note that if you create a co using IE10, the accounts get weirded up. As a note though: I was able to get through the setup by swapping to chrome.

Levii Smith
on 9/14/13, 6:41 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/6/13, 12:31 PM
Seen: 1030 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM