Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP arabic community

By
Khaled
on 4/19/13, 12:47 PM 1,176 views

How can I find an arabic community for OpenERP?

Francesco OpenCode

--Francesco OpenCode--
| 5 7 9
Grottaglie, Italy
--Francesco OpenCode--

Italian Odoo (OpenERP) Modules Developer LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/francescoapruzzese

Francesco OpenCode
On 4/19/13, 1:11 PM

This is not the right place to post an email!!

If you search an arabic community you can try this links:

where can i post it ? I want help and i am not good in english

Khaled
on 4/19/13, 1:12 PM

Try to search an arabic community in internet. There are a lot of community around the world. I think you can found one for your language/country.

Francesco OpenCode
on 4/19/13, 1:13 PM

I've changed your answer to help other arabic with your problem. I've posted links to you. I think this is what you are searching.

Francesco OpenCode
on 4/19/13, 1:17 PM

thank you, thank you, thank you,

Khaled
on 4/19/13, 1:17 PM

If the answer is the correct one, please set it as correct to help future user that search some answer and, if you want, vote it with a +1...:)

Francesco OpenCode
on 4/19/13, 1:18 PM

How ? ^_^

Khaled
on 4/19/13, 1:20 PM

To set the answer as CORRECT you must click on the circle near my answer that become green. To give me a +1 you can click on the arrow on the 0.

Francesco OpenCode
on 4/19/13, 1:23 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/19/13, 12:47 PM
Seen: 1176 times
Last updated: 9/26/16, 1:01 PM