Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP Apps Unreachable Showing locally available modules

By
alioui montassir
on 8/27/14, 5:40 PM 2,759 views

i installed the version 7.0 of Openerp, i try to to install applications but i keep getting this message: 

OpenERP Apps Unreachable

Showing locally available modules

i'm on windows xp i use google chrome and firefox no browser is working. i keep getting the message all the time any solutions plz.

Hi Alioui. You can see openerp login page when you type http://ip:8069 ?

ThackerS (ts)
on 8/27/14, 6:30 PM

yes i see it, i login smoothly!! but the problem is with applications installing!

alioui montassir
on 8/29/14, 11:55 AM
Mariusz Mizgier
On 8/28/14, 2:09 AM

This message is present when your server does not have connection to the Internet, so it is not able to connect to Odoo server for further validation when installing modules. Use 'Installed Modules' menu option, remove 'Installed' filter and then install required modules.

that also doesn't work!! i tried to install applications indifferent computers but it still doesn't work!!

alioui montassir
on 8/29/14, 11:56 AM

Check if your firewall does not block outgoing connections for the port you are trying connect from.

Currenda Sp. z o.o., Mariusz Mizgier
on 8/29/14, 12:54 PM

i did check, it's still not working!!

alioui montassir
on 8/29/14, 7:31 PM

it did work after a few tries thank you, i tried to elimante all the firewalls in my computer ( windows firewall, antivirus firewall, routeur firewall) then i uninstalled any other networks that are not working in my computer i kept just one, the one that works, and i connected my pc through wifi rather than ethernet cable, and it worked :D thank you again!!

alioui montassir
on 8/30/14, 11:09 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/27/14, 5:40 PM
Seen: 2759 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM