This question has been flagged
6 Replies

When I installed OpenERP 7 on my Ubuntu system and start the server, I could not see the modules. The system says OpenERP Apps unreachable showing locally available module.

Discard

You need to access this via localhost:8069. Please check the install script provided by thepopensourcer and look for openerp7 (google theopensourcer openerp7 install)

As already @MarcelLinke posted, check this previous question and its answer, it can be helpful for sure

Best Answer

The apps server is currently down.

apps.openerp.com

502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.2.1
Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

maybe you forgot to configure the addon path:

sudo nano /etc/openerp-server.conf

Then look for the following line:

addons_path =

and insert the paths. Don't forget to chown the addon folders to openerp user.

Hope this helps...

You also could read the question "How to install OpenERP V7.0 on Ubuntu 12.04 from launchpad repository?" which describes the install and setup process. Sorry, I don't have permission to post links... The question was asked and answered yesterday...

Discard

This doesn't help at all on Windows server installation. I have the same issue now, all worked ok but suddenly got only "OpenERP Apps Unreachable" and "Showing locally available modules" now :(

I have the same problem. Yesterday It worked and showed the apps. Today "unreachable".

I have the same problem running V 7.0 (latest build) on ubuntu 12.04 server. It was working fine and now I am getting that message. Nothing has changed. I don't see that message in V 6.1.

I have a similar problem "OpenERP Apps Unreachable" and "Showing locally available modules"

Best Answer

This doesn't help at all on Windows server installation. I have the same issue now, all worked ok but suddenly got only "OpenERP Apps Unreachable" and "Showing locally available modules" now :(

Any ideas?

Discard

Please post this as comment, but not as answer!

Best Answer

I have the same problem with Windows 2008 Server. The problem is not related to OpenERP since the apps are reachable if I access from another PC.

I think that the problem is the Security Setting of your browser. The apps are loaded from a third party location (openerp.com) by using Cross-Site-Scripting (XSS) (see here). If you have very strict browser setting, then XSS is prohibited.

So I would try to enable XSS in your browser settings (see here).

Then I would try to add the OpenERP-Apps site to the outgoing firewall rules

Discard

is the app server down? https://apps.openerp.com/ 502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.2.1

Yes, i think so

I am using chrome, and I don't see that setting anywhere. I also tried in Firefox, and don't see that setting anywhere.

I would suggest to add the OpenERP-Apps site to the outgoing firewall rules

The only firewall I have is for the port, which is open.

The OpenERP-Apps site is Still Down! I need to do a demo tomorrow and will need to make sure to Not show the Settings Apps are because it will just popup the error.

The problem was fixed this morning. At least is has gone away with no changes here.

Best Answer

In edit users/access rights Usability section you must check the Technical Features box in order to have access to the apps.

Discard
Best Answer

I am experiencing this similar problem too. My environment is Ubuntu 13.04, OpenERP 7.0 (installed from source). Using Firefox to access localhost:8069. After created a database, upon accessing the main page, the error dialog box appears "OpenERP apps unreachable".

Firewalls are all off. I can access apps.openerp.com from the very same Firefox browser so I am pretty sure its not a security problem.

Any advice? Any one?

Regards, Aaron

Discard