I installed openerp on my test server and created products. I then created purchase orders for the products,made the payments and posted the journals. Next was to create sale orders, receive cash and post the journals.
Going to the financial reports(legal), i find the cost of goods sold is the same as the purchases despite the fact that i didn't sell the entire stock...what could be the issue here? Where could i be wrong?
Your journal entries will tell you how much is being booked to each account at each stage in the sale to cash workflow.
Repeat your process and, after each step, look at the journal entries that are made.
This will help you understand where the problem is. Then, look at your configuration for the accounts in that step.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 4/29/13, 3:51 PM|
|Seen: 1407 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|