This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Is OpenERP 8 windows version available? If available means I already OpenERP 7 installed my PC, can i make install OpenERP 8 in same PC is it possible.

Discard
Author

I got a link to download, but OpenERP 7 only working 8 is not not working. I tried OpenERP 8 port is localhost:8069

Best Answer

You have another solution : Green OpenERP.

"all in one" installer.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/greenopenerp/files/

You might try this V8 to see if it can solve your problem.

I've tried it on Windows 7, worked out of the box.

Discard
Author

Thanks, I replace the OpenERP folder to previous one but still it is not working...

Best Answer

Hi Sridhar ,

At the moment the V8 is not official launch , so there are no official windows installer for V8 yet, and if u need to install V8 on your pc which has windows version of V7 installed at this moment you can , but u will need to install the source code version and change the configuration file of the port to something else , i.e. 8088 ...

and you will need to install all the related python and its library or you can wait for the official launch or subscribe to openERP SaaS which has V8 .

Discard
Author

Thank You kalmenchia, How to change the port number for windows.

depend on whether u start your openerp with command line or from exe , but both (source or exe) can be configure using config file , the openerp-server.conf , which u look for a [options] , xmlrpc_port = 8089 where u can set it. your OE V7 will run its own Conf file and your OE V8 will its another Conf file ... u can put the Conf file at the same directory with openerp-server.exe or with openerp-server.py...

Author

Now i uninstalled OpenERP7, then also OpenERP 8 is not working, I think Port is not a problem.

Best Answer

how to install green odoo 8,step by step/tutorial!

need your answer fast!

Discard