This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I downloaded the latest oneinall installer from nightly build for OpenERP 8 and ran the installation. Everything worked fine.I created a new database with demo data but it does not seem that anything is installed. I only see Sales and Settings as the main menus and if I try to install other apps it does not allow to select the apps menu. It immediately shifts to "installed" apps menu. Can anyone help in this ? What am I doing wrong ?

Any help is greatly appreciated

/Flemming

Discard

Hi Kronhoj,

In OpenERP8, the online apps are not available yet, hence it just shifts immediately to the installed menu, for installing other apps, just remove/close the Installed filter from the search box of settings/installed menu, and filter/search by Not Installed. This will list all the not-installed apps and then you can choose from those to install. Please try this and let me know.

Cheers

ASP:)

Author

Hello ASP. I tried this but it only shows 6 modules: Google Analytics, Openerp Web API, Hello, Sparkline Widget for Kanban, Linkedin integration and Demonstration of web/javascript tests. I was expecting to find the "normal" modules like MRP, Purchase, Stock etc. It seems that the installation only installed Web_XX under Addon Library. Am I doing something wrong or do I just expect to much at this time for V8 ?

Best Answer

I have the same pb

any one can help me

Discard