Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP 7 with large DB

By
Farshid G.
on 6/4/14, 4:40 AM 850 views

I am currently running an OpenERP installation with a database size of around 50GB and 700GB+ attachments on disk. Its mainly the HR module with major extensions. Roughly there are around 400,000 Records (employees).

The load time is becoming an issue. What are some best configurations recommended to speed up database querying, caching and also web caching (js, images etc).

My server is Dual Processor Quad Core Xeon 2.5Ghz with 32GB RAM, 4TB hard drive (RAID10), LVM partition. I am running Postgresql 9.1 running on Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS 64 bit.

Any recommendations would be highly appreciated

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/4/14, 4:40 AM
Seen: 850 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM